Saddleback Classics Study Guides
Study Guides contain everything teachers need in an easy-to-use format. 35 reproducible exercises evaluate comprehension and teach higher thinking skills plus literacy appreciation. Guides include teaching suggestions, background notes, chapter summaries and answer keys. FEATURES.
- A wealth of reproducible exercises and handouts to extend the learning experience
- Background notes about the author and time period
- Character descriptions and chapter-by-chapter plot summaries
- "Universal" project activities appropriate for use with any novel, adapted or original
- A strong vocabulary component presented via entertaining puzzles and games
- At least two exercises per chapter teach traditional comprehension skills (inference, cause and effect, etc.) or develop basic skills of literary appreciation (character analysis, figurative language, etc.)