Every book in the Math Computation Skills and Strategies Series contains 125 plus + reproducible pages that combine solid basic math skills reinforcement with problem-solving strategy instruction. The series develops fact fluency and multi-digit computation skills across the strands: Number Sense, Operations, Geometry and Measurement, Algebra Readiness, and Probability. Mental computation is still important in this age of high technology. HIGHLIGHTS:
- Each reproducible teacher resource book has 125+ self contained lessons
- A variety of math activities enrich the learning experience
- Activities stimulate math reasoning, promote the ability to use mental math, and move students from skill to applications
- Activities are finely graded, and are carefully ordered within each strand ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Books are leveled, but are designed to be used by students at a wide variety of age levels
- Provides students with progressively challenging activities, which encourage students to think and evaluate
- Clear directions and consistent formatting build confidence and the expectation of success Sample Set includes 6 books Levels 3-8. Books may be purchased separately.